Jake Singer (Chris Eigeman) is the quintessential New Yorker. He’s smart, he’s successful, but he’s also a bit lonely and currently neck deep in psychotherapy with the outrageous Freudian therapist, Dr. Morales (Ian Holm). When Jake meets beautiful Allegra Marshall (Famke Janssen), who also happens to be a very wealthy young widow, all his feelings of self-doubt and inadequacies must be overcome - along with his firing of Dr. Morales - in order to realize that sometimes love is the best therapy.
Available for Immediate Delivery
- Chris Eigeman (Last Days of Disco, Barcelona, Metropolitan)
- Ian Holm (Lord of the Rings, Aviator, Chariots of Fire)
- Famke Janssen (Taken, Taken 2, The Wolverine)
Oren Rudavsky (Hiding and Seeking, And Baby Makes 2)
- "Tribeca favorite THE TREATMENT"
- Hollywood Reporter
- "**** side-splitting, sexy and focused from start to end... a winner"
- "full of backbeats and unpredictable bounce"
- Village Voice