For handyman and ex-con, Arkin (Josh Stewart), a quiet home and a family on vacation is an “opportunity”. For inside the house lies a jeweler’s safe which contains a rare gem – his only hope of repaying his ex-wife’s debt and keeping what’s left of his family intact. Unfortunately for Arkin, inside the house is also a box containing the last specimen in a collection catalogued in blood, bones and tears – a human packaged as “bait”. While the trap may have already sprung shut on parents, the jaws have yet to close on teenage daughter Jill (Madeline Zima). As the seconds tick down to midnight, Arkin becomes a reluctant hero trapped by a masked “Collector” (Juan Fernandez) in a maze of lethal inventions while trying to rescue the very family he came to rob.
Available for Immediate Delivery
- Josh Stewart (The Dark Knight Rises, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button)
- Michael Reilly Burke (Ted Bundy, Death of a President)
- Andrea Roth (War, Last Exit)
- Madeline Zima (A Cinderella Story, Californication)
- Juan Fernandez (A Man Apart, Necronomicon: Book of Dead)
Mickey Liddell (Producer/Director –The Haunting of Molly Hartley)
- "a surprisingly stylish and confident high-concept thriller (...) the execution, so to speak, is first-rate"