Continuing his adventurous journey around the world, filmmaker Rob Stewart brings us REVOLUTION, a full length feature film that is inspiring humans to change the world and save our planet. Along with world renowned experts, he learns that past evolutions can help solve some of our current and future environmental problems. Startling, beautiful, and provocative, Revolution has already won awards at international film festivals and shows us that we can make a difference.
- Atlantic Film Festival - Audience Award for Best Documentary
- Vancouver Int'l Film Festival - Most Popular Environmental Film Award
- TIFF - People's Choice Award Best Documentary - Runner Up
- Santa Barbara Int'l Film Festival - Fund for Santa Barbara Social Justice Award
- Victoria Film Festival - Audience Favorite Award
Theatrical Documentary Feature
Rob Stewart (Sharkwater)
Executive Producers: Sandra Campbell, Brian Stewart, Gus Van Sant, Rob Merilees, David Hannan
- "A Stunning Adventure"
- Sir Richard Branson
- "A Must See... Inspirational and Beautiful!"
- Jean-Michel Cousteau
- "This could be the most important film ever made. "
- Bonnie Lauper - Tribute